Disclaimer of Warranty/Limitation of Liability
This website and related information is provided by practical ecommerce on an “as is” and “as available” basis. Flawless Detailing makes no express or implied warranties, representations or endorsements of any kind, or as to the operation of this website or the information, content, materials, or products included on this website. You expressly agree that your use of this website is at your sole risk. To the full extent permissible by applicable law, Flawless Detailing disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including without limitation, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. Flawless Detailing will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of this site, including, but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, and consequential damages.
Flawless Detailing uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on this website. Flawless Detailing assumes no liability or responsibility for any typographical or other errors or omissions in the content of this site. In the event that a product is listed at an incorrect price or with other incorrect information, Flawless Detailing shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for the product listed incorrectly.
This Agreement shall be constructed in accordance with Irish Law and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Irish Courts
Third Party Links
Linked websites are not under the control of Flawless Detailing, and Flawless Detailing is not responsible for the contents of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site. Flawless Detailing provides links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply or constitute an endorsement of the site by Flawless Detailing.
• Prices are subject to change at any time.
• All prices are stated in Euros and are inclusive of VAT
• All prices are exclusive of shipping costs
TERMS OF PAYMENT
• All sales are subject to pre-payment unless stated differently in the offer or agreement.
• Payment must be received in full before any products will be dispatched. You may be contacted if your payment fails our security checks and this will delay the dispatch further.
Deposit cancellation policy.
Individuals may cancel bookings with a full deposit refund on the following basis: 5+ day booking – 14 days notice. 3+ day booking – 7 days notice. 1+ day booking – 5 days notice. >1 day booking 48 hour notice. Any cancellations within these times frames are non refundable. This is at the discretion of Flawless Detailing on an individual circumstantial basis.
Deposits taken for Paint protection film application are for the ordering, custom designing and plotting of that individuals vehicle. As such, the design and film is non reusable for another vehicle thus useless. Deposits paid for these bookings are non refundable. Good will gesture of service may be given at the discretion of Flawless Detailing on an individual basis.
• Packages up to 10kg = €9.99 & Packages over 10kg = €24.99
• Collection is available in some cases, dependent on our availability. Please arrange with us before purchasing.
• Customers will be informed of any delivery charge before ordering.
• All orders will be dispatched within 2-3 working days.
• All orders will be sent via An Post with expected delivery time 2-4 days.
• You will receive tracking information via email if available. Please contact us at email@example.com for more information.
• Deliveries will be made Monday – Friday 8am – 6pm. Detailed information will can provided as all packages will be tracked by us.
All prices listed for retail products are inclusive of VAT.
Services are subject to VAT of 13.5%.
DAMAGE OR SHORTAGE
• Both private customers and professional customers need to thoroughly check their delivered goods for any defects within 5 days of delivery.
• Notification of damage or shortages must be made to Flawless Detailing as soon as possible and certainly within 10 days of receipt of goods.
• Notification of non-delivery must be made within 10 days of invoice date.
• If, in the opinion of the Seller, the damaged or defective Goods are not in accordance with this Contract and should be replaced by the Seller, due to the damage or defect being the responsibility of the Seller, the Seller will, within a reasonable time:
o Replace or repair the damaged or defective Goods at its cost;
o Deliver the replacement Goods to the Buyer at its cost.
• We do not accept liability for any loss resulting from the Buyer’s failure to comply with the Sellers carrier requirements with respect to notification of damage, shortage or non delivery of Goods.
• We reserve the right to refuse refunds or replacements of goods in the event the goods are lost or damaged in transit.
All goods offered are subject to availability.
• Customer MUST contact us prior to returning any products.
• We must receive the goods within 14 days of informing us of the cancellation via commercial carrier or the post office.
• Only Unopened Product will be accepted for refunds. Where the goods seals have been broken item cannot be returned as product cannot be used for re-sale.
• A credit will be given your credit/debit card or your account with the price of the product excluding shipping charges or compensation in products. This will be determined before the item is returned. 30% restocking charge will be applied!
• No refunds will be given if the above conditions are not met.
• Buyer pays for return
CONFIRMATION OF CONTRACT
• A confirmation e-mail will be sent upon acceptance of a contract of sale
• This is only possible when a valid e-mail has been submitted with your order.
• Should you fail to receive a ‘Confirmation of Order’ e-mail after submitting your order please email firstname.lastname@example.org quoting as much information as possible about your order and we will endeavor to reply to you within a short space of time.
ITEMS OUT OF STOCK
Should an item be out of stock we will email you to ask if you wish to wait for the estimated time of arrival or to cancel your order.
Flawless Detailing take all of our customers seriously and we try to offer them the best possible service available, however if you feel you have something to complain about you may direct it to email@example.com
• All customers private information will be protected with the upmost regard.
• Customer’s private information will never be shared publicly on our website.
• Customer’s private contact information will only be used when contacting the customer regarding orders, promotion’s or competitions. ( Only if customer has opted in to receive emails ).
We want our customers to be happy with the goods they bought and about our service as well. However if you are not happy with our products we will take back any of our products and refund you according to our T&C’s.
• Return criteria must be met, failure to do so may result in the customer loosing up to 100% of their compensation.
CANCELLATION POLICY / RIGHT TO CANCEL
• You may cancel your contractual declaration by email within 10 days without justification, 10 days period begins on the day on which the customer acquires physical possession of the goods. 30% restocking charge will be applied.
• The withdrawal period begins on the day on which the consumer acquires physical possession of the goods.
• Timely sending of the cancellation or the item will suffice in protecting the cancellation period.
• The costs of return on any goods are paid by the customer
PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR CANELLATION TO:
• We are always happy to accept any of our products.
• To receive a full refund goods should be returned in original, unopened packaging.
• If the product is not returned in its dispatched state we cannot offer a full refund and a compensation will be calculated on individual basis, please note that it can be up to 100% of value depending on the damage.
• If goods have been dispatched, you have the right to return goods within 10 days of receipt of your goods.
• In the event that you exercise your statutory right of revocation, you shall be responsible for regular costs of the return shipment if the goods supplied correspond to the goods ordered.