Disclaimer of Warranty/Limitation of Liability
This website and related information is provided by practical ecommerce on an “as is” and “as available” basis. Flawless Detailing makes no express or implied warranties, representations or endorsements of any kind, or as to the operation of this website or the information, content, materials, or products included on this website. You expressly agree that your use of this website is at your sole risk. To the full extent permissible by applicable law, Flawless Detailing disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including without limitation, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. Flawless Detailing will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of this site, including, but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, and consequential damages.
Flawless Detailing uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on this website. Flawless Detailing assumes no liability or responsibility for any typographical or other errors or omissions in the content of this site. In the event that a product is listed at an incorrect price or with other incorrect information, Flawless Detailing shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for the product listed incorrectly.
This Agreement shall be constructed in accordance with Irish Law and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Irish Courts
Third Party Links
Linked websites are not under the control of Flawless Detailing, and Flawless Detailing is not responsible for the contents of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site. Flawless Detailing provides links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply or constitute an endorsement of the site by Flawless Detailing.
• Prices are subject to change at any time.
• All prices are stated in Euros and are inclusive of VAT
• All prices are exclusive of shipping costs
TERMS OF PAYMENT
• All sales are subject to pre-payment unless stated differently in the offer or agreement.
• Payment must be received in full before any products will be dispatched. You may be contacted if your payment fails our security checks and this will delay the dispatch further.
Deposit cancellation policy.
Individuals may cancel bookings with a full deposit refund on the following basis: 5+ day booking – 14 days notice. 3+ day booking – 7 days notice. 1+ day booking – 5 days notice. >1 day booking 48 hour notice. Any cancellations within these times frames are non refundable. This is at the discretion of Flawless Detailing on an individual circumstantial basis.
Deposits taken for Paint protection film application are for the ordering, custom designing and plotting of that individuals vehicle. As such, the design and film is non reusable for another vehicle thus useless. Deposits paid for these bookings are non refundable. Good will gesture of service may be given at the discretion of Flawless Detailing on an individual basis.
• Packages up to 10kg = €9.99 & Packages over 10kg = €24.99
• Collection is available in some cases, dependent on our availability. Please arrange with us before purchasing.
• Customers will be informed of any delivery charge before ordering.
• All orders will be dispatched within 2-3 working days.
• All orders will be sent via An Post with expected delivery time 2-4 days.
• You will receive tracking information via email if available. Please contact us at email@example.com for more information.
• Deliveries will be made Monday – Friday 8am – 6pm. Detailed information will can provided as all packages will be tracked by us.
All prices listed for retail products are inclusive of VAT.
Services are subject to VAT of 13.5%.
DAMAGE OR SHORTAGE
• Both private customers and professional customers need to thoroughly check their delivered goods for any defects within 5 days of delivery.
• Notification of damage or shortages must be made to Flawless Detailing as soon as possible and certainly within 10 days of receipt of goods.
• Notification of non-delivery must be made within 10 days of invoice date.
• If, in the opinion of the Seller, the damaged or defective Goods are not in accordance with this Contract and should be replaced by the Seller, due to the damage or defect being the responsibility of the Seller, the Seller will, within a reasonable time:
o Replace or repair the damaged or defective Goods at its cost;
o Deliver the replacement Goods to the Buyer at its cost.
• We do not accept liability for any loss resulting from the Buyer’s failure to comply with the Sellers carrier requirements with respect to notification of damage, shortage or non delivery of Goods.
• We reserve the right to refuse refunds or replacements of goods in the event the goods are lost or damaged in transit.
All goods offered are subject to availability.
• Customer MUST contact us prior to returning any products.
• We must receive the goods within 14 days of informing us of the cancellation via commercial carrier or the post office.
• Only Unopened Product will be accepted for refunds. Where the goods seals have been broken item cannot be returned as product cannot be used for re-sale.
• A credit will be given your credit/debit card or your account with the price of the product excluding shipping charges or compensation in products. This will be determined before the item is returned. 30% restocking charge will be applied!
• No refunds will be given if the above conditions are not met.
• Buyer pays for return
CONFIRMATION OF CONTRACT
• A confirmation e-mail will be sent upon acceptance of a contract of sale
• This is only possible when a valid e-mail has been submitted with your order.
• Should you fail to receive a ‘Confirmation of Order’ e-mail after submitting your order please email firstname.lastname@example.org quoting as much information as possible about your order and we will endeavor to reply to you within a short space of time.
ITEMS OUT OF STOCK
Should an item be out of stock we will email you to ask if you wish to wait for the estimated time of arrival or to cancel your order.
Flawless Detailing take all of our customers seriously and we try to offer them the best possible service available, however if you feel you have something to complain about you may direct it to email@example.com
• All customers private information will be protected with the upmost regard.
• Customer’s private information will never be shared publicly on our website.
• Customer’s private contact information will only be used when contacting the customer regarding orders, promotion’s or competitions. ( Only if customer has opted in to receive emails ).
We want our customers to be happy with the goods they bought and about our service as well. However if you are not happy with our products we will take back any of our products and refund you according to our T&C’s.
• Return criteria must be met, failure to do so may result in the customer loosing up to 100% of their compensation.
CANCELLATION POLICY / RIGHT TO CANCEL
• You may cancel your contractual declaration by email within 10 days without justification, 10 days period begins on the day on which the customer acquires physical possession of the goods. 30% restocking charge will be applied.
• The withdrawal period begins on the day on which the consumer acquires physical possession of the goods.
• Timely sending of the cancellation or the item will suffice in protecting the cancellation period.
• The costs of return on any goods are paid by the customer
PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR CANELLATION TO:
• We are always happy to accept any of our products.
• To receive a full refund goods should be returned in original, unopened packaging.
• If the product is not returned in its dispatched state we cannot offer a full refund and a compensation will be calculated on individual basis, please note that it can be up to 100% of value depending on the damage.
• If goods have been dispatched, you have the right to return goods within 10 days of receipt of your goods.
• In the event that you exercise your statutory right of revocation, you shall be responsible for regular costs of the return shipment if the goods supplied correspond to the goods ordered.
XPEL ULTIMATE PLUS is backed by XPEL’s comprehensive 10 year warranty, ensuring your vehicle looks its best for years to come. XPEL’s warranty can be found on their website.
Flawless Detailing is not liable to hold this warranty for parts fitted. If in the unlikely event an issue occurs within the warranty parameters XPEL will investigate and advise Flawless Detailing how to proceed.
Flawless Detailing is not liable for any mis use of the product cause lifting or failure. This includes but not limited to : Track use, lifting, minor or otherwise, power washing causing lifting and or failure of the product outside of its intended use, proper care and maintenance.
Installation concerns/dirt inclusions in the film. Installing ppf is a wet application process. Thus their may be water trapped under the film after initial install. This water should evaporate in a matter of days or sometimes in colder conditions up to 3 months. Please do not push, poke or try to remove the water. This could cause a permanent deformity in the film. Flawless Detailing will take every step possible to ensure the film is applied in the best possible environment for the cleanest installation we are able to achieve. But at times some or several minor pieces of lint, dirt, hair or other material can sometimes be caught under the film at the time of installation. We will always do our best to remove any large pieces, but we cannot guarantee a perfectly clean install for every piece of Film applied. As we always say, its paint protection film, not paint perfection film. A general 3 foot rule applies where if we cant see if from 3 feet away its an acceptable inclusion. This is a generalisation and at the discretion of Flawless Detailing. Also please be aware Paintwork is also not always perfect and can leave the factory with inclusions in the paintwork that can sometimes be highlighted by ppf. Also be aware applying paint protection film can be a very difficult process to get the film to conform to the curvature of the bodywork. We will do our best to install the film as close to the required edges as possible where the part is designed to fit, but at times this may not be possible and dose not warrant a part replacement. Their also may be installation highlines in the film that may look like lines or creases in some lighting. This is typical and standard with most installations.
Flawless Detailing can at their discretion replace parts where an installer error may have occurred. Flawless Detailing has a procedure in place where after installation it is recommended not to wash the vehicle for 3-4 weeks depending on time of year and temperature. Flawless Detailing will then complete a complete check over of the installation and must complete the first wash of the vehicle post installation to ensure they and the customer are happy with the installation. If the customer has any concerns about the installation they should be addressed with Flawless Detailing prior to or at the time of the first wash with Flawless Detailing. If the car is washed post installation before check over and first wash by Flawless Detailing against our recommendation then Flawless Detailing is not liable for the condition or any issues regarding the film, installation and or issues arising from the vehicle being washed prior to our first assessment wash. Outside of this time frame, receiving the vehicle after installation and the first wash at Flawless Detailing, Flawless Detailing is not liable to replace any parts that have had no issues once the first wash and inspection has been completed.
We will our course help and advise any concerns or issues when we are available to do so.
This dose not affect your statutory rights.
Removal of any adhesive from a painted surface comes with risks. If we are removing film we ourselves have fitted in house, we will be confident of its removal and can proceed with our PPF removal process. But this still dose not mean we are 100% aware of any painting/paintwork/bodywork completed to the vehicle prior to it being in our care. As we have even seen in the past, vehicles having bodywork repairs/repainting completed prior to even arriving at the dealership. If we are removing a film/sticker/adhesive or older PPF we cannot be held responsible for the condition or integrity of the painted surface beneath or the quality or procedure of the products used. If in the (hopefully) unlikely event that paint. lifts/cracks/deteriorates or changes its structure in any respect in the removal or post removal process, Flawless Detailing and its staff cannot be held responsible for the condition of the vehicles underlying paintwork and therefore will not accept any liability for any damage to surface finishes which may occur during the film removal process. We of course always take the least aggressive and timely approach method to remove anything from the paint work. If an unfortunate event arises where paint has lifted, will will cease our work and contact the customer immediately to advise the next course of action. By proceeding with a paid deposit you are agreeing to the above terms and indemnifying Flawless Detailing against any damage that may occur during any removal process.
All invoices issued must be paid and or payments completed no more than 14 days post invoice issue unless otherwise discussed. Failure to make complete payment before 14 days or agreed time schedule will incur a non refundable daily fine of €30 per day until payment has been made in full.